We invite you to participate in the 10th biennial FOODSIM2018, which will be held from April 8-12, 2018, in Ghent, Belgium at the University of Leuven Research Centre.
FOODSIM'2018 will bring together researchers, food experts, and industrial users to present state-of-art research, new research results, and to exchange ideas and experiences in the modeling and simulation tools used for food processing, quality, safety and sustainability. The general conference theme is "Simulation applied to food processes, quality, safety, and sustainability", with this year as a specific track "Methods & tools in Beverages Production and Safety", to complement the presentations of the 13th International Trends in Brewing Symposium with which FOODSIM'2018 will be co-located.
Next to the traditional tracks:
- Modeling and Simulation in Sustainable Food Systems Engineering
- Modeling and Simulation in Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Modeling and Simulation in Food Safety and Spoilage
- Modeling and Simulation in Innovative Food Production and Processing Technologies
- Modeling and Simulation in Food Chains
- Modeling and Simulation in Life Cycle Assessment
- Modeling and Simulation in Climate Change and Environmental Impact
- Modeling and Simulation in Food Business and Economics
- Modeling and Simulation in Food Process Systems Engineering
- Multi-scale Modeling Methods
- Multi-objective Optimization Methods
- Advanced Software Tools
You can download the FOODSIM'2018 Call for Papers here in Text format and here in PDF format. Not yet linked.
If you are interested in the other FOODSIM conferences check out this page.