We invite you to participate in the 16th annual ISC'2018, which will be held from June 6-8, 2018, at the University of the Azores, in Ponta Delgada, Portugal.
The aim of the 16th annual Industrial Simulation Conference (ISC'2018, the premier industrial simulation conference in Europe, is to give a complete overview of this year's industrial simulation related research and to provide an annual status report on present day industrial simulation research within the European Community and the rest of the world in line with European industrial research projects.
With the integration of artificial intelligence, agents and other modelling techniques, simulation has become an effective and appropriate decision support tool in industry. The exchange of techniques and ideas among universities and industry, which support the integration of simulation in the everyday workplace, is the basic premise at the heart of ISC'2018 conference. This year's ISC conference, has a different structure in comparison to past events, merging with ECEC and FUBUTEC to create a more homegeneous event. The event will be sub-divided into the following major tracks:
- Discrete Event Simulation Methodology, Languages and Tools
- Artificial Intelligence, IOT AND VR Graphics Applied to Industry
- Complex Systems Modelling
- Simulation in Robotics
- Simulation in Engineering
- Simulation in Collaborative Engineering
- Simulation in Manufacturing
- Simulation in Logistics and Traffic
- Datamining Business Processes, Geosimulation and Big Data
- Simulation in Economics and Business
- Simulation in Economic and Risk Management
- Simulation in Automotive Systems Workshop
- HORIZON2020 Workshop